Tuesday 14 June 2011

Number 1.

Time and time again I have considered starting a blog and it always comes down to not knowing where to begin and what direction to take, thi
s week I decided to throw this all to the wind and see where it takes me. It may turn out to be a light breeze or it may turn into an exhilarating whirlwind I am yet to find out but this is where I shall begin.

Inspiration to me is something which hides behind every corner, lurks in the darkness and shines in the sun, it is everywhere you turn.
Inspiration is what helps me to stay alive, which feeds my needs and my dreams, fuels my visions and my ideas. Inspiration is the road I will take with this blog, a place to display my daily musings. The road may be a lonely desert highway or a traffic jam in the prickling
summer heat but in the words of Jack Kerouac, no matter, the road is life.

So this is it, this is me, Holly and this is the beginning.

Image via Mae-Rose tumblr

Screen shot 2011-07-05 at 12.00.35

0 comments:

Post a Comment