Wednesday 15 June 2011

Teenage: The Creation of Youth Culture

'You can fake the words I miss you, but you can't fake getting some a book'

I can't think of anything better than receiving a book from somebody as a gift. I was fortunate to get this book, Teenage: The Creation of Youth Culture bought for me by my boyfriend, having watched the trailer for the film online it's release date seemed a lifetime away so I was eager to know more. I always enjoy reading a mix of fiction and non fiction and my obsession with bygone eras left me feeling ecstatic when this came through my door. It is quite a hefty book and as of yet, I haven't finished it but I definitely would recommend it. I won't review it without finishing it but I suggest, if you are intrigued, to watch the trailer below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment