Thursday 28 July 2011

Little Chart.

As mentioned in my previous post, yesterday lunchtime my boyfriend and I headed down to Little Chart to house sit for the evening until late afternoon/early evening today in the company of Ben the cat and Jack the Guinea Pig. We had such a great time, here are a few of the best photos:
The beautiful house.
Sunshine in my eyes and Benny in my arms.
Jack covered in sawdust

The weather was a tad overcast during the day but as the evening approached the sky cleared and the sun appeared and emanated down upon us.

The garden was so big it had me dreaming of being a child and wanting to explore.
I took old movies with me [A Rebel without a Cause, Psycho, Bonnie & Clyde, The Birds & The Graduate] and made a lasagne for dinner.

We went on an adventure in the wild where the heat of the sun made us go crazy or so we thought as the overgrown green meow'd at us. We soon noticed Ben had followed us and was lurking in the grass.

Screen shot 2011-07-05 at 12.00.35

0 comments:

Post a Comment