Thursday 29 September 2011

ABC

0106726_1_0
Dress via Cos
I hope this dress plans on sticking around on Cos' website for a while because I am willing to put money in their till. 
(When I have money of course)
I discovered the other day that I don't do patterns, I know I need glasses but how could I have been so blind to not have realised this until recently?  I'm seriously lacking on the pattern front in the style department.
I must add that it also came to light whilst having this epiphany that not all patterns are patterns made to do the whole complimentary fashionable clashing thing which is ever so popular nowadays. 
With the help of The Man Repeller blog I have been made aware of this absence and motivated via her posts to layer on up. Along with the Man Repeller though, Columbine Smille's blog also diverted my memory to the long overlooked website for Cos where I discovered the dress above. 
I know this is probably one of those pieces my mum can't envision looking good until I have put it on and turned it into an outfit but I enjoy the juvenile appearance of the dress which would make anybody feel at home in a boarding school, with that sharp collar and ink-blotted print it deserves to be worn with a suitable girlish mary-jane shoe preferably in a deep dusty pink. 
Seemingly wonderful to discover then this pair via Office's website earlier today.
Screen shot 2011-09-29 at 15.04.31
Now who said they were too cool for school?
Screen shot 2011-07-05 at 12.00.35

0 comments:

Post a Comment