Monday 31 October 2011

Artefact of the moment: Missoni Boots

How have I not seen these boots before? They are beyond amazing! I have fallen head over heels, literally and would like to officially make them my artefact of the month even though my blog doesn't even have one of these, that's even more a reason to deserve this title.
What I would do to own these Missoni boots I tell you, they look as if a hiker has been let loose in a playschool and the small children have attacked them with their crayons.
At £725 though, I don't think you'd let any little tots near your feet if you were wearing these.
Screen shot 2011-07-05 at 12.00.35

4 comments:

  1. OH.MY.GOD. these are without a doubt the most amazing boots i've ever seen! Great find!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Elegant Rogue

    I know, it was love and first sight! I couldn't got without putting them on here!! They are amazing.

    Holly (@pickletreat)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE these boots, they're beyond gorgeous. If I had had mountains of cash they'd definitely be mine!

    Great blog,

    Lydia
    http://www.stylishshenanigans.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Lydia

    I know Lydia, they are so amazing! I'm glad you agree, thanks for the lovely comment!

    Holly (@pickletreat)

    ReplyDelete