Monday 10 October 2011

Foley & Tordini

image
Image via Refinery29
Two new ladies who have caught my eye as of late and inspired me considerably with their style and look. 
Kate Foley (above), the buyer for Opening Ceremony and has surprised me by leaving me with a fervent wish for candy floss pink in my hair, something that I never would see myself wanting but it's sweet dreamy look is playful whilst remaining quite subtle and not too overwhelming for onlookers specifically older generations who might snub me as typical insolent youth.
streetstyle6098
Image via What Do I Wear tumblr
The other alluring little madam is Giorgia Tordini (below), whose photos I have spotted amongst street style websites. Her look is perfection with baggy knits covering her frame, socks and masculine tie-up shoes and a general easy effortless attitude.
tordini
Images via What Do I Wear tumblr & Stockholm Street Style
Screen shot 2011-07-05 at 12.00.35

0 comments:

Post a Comment