Thursday 27 October 2011

So The Wind Won't Blow It All Away

todaysoutfit
I look as if I have been caught sleepwalking here with my eyelids 79% closed but I can assure you I had just got caught at the wrong moment when the photo was being taken.
I had to pop out to the fabric shop today as my brother was in need of black material for a photography exhibition he is a part of next week in London.
The details for the exhibition itself for anybody who finds themselves in London next weekend and think they'd like to take a look can be found at the Facebook event here. There are eight photographers whose work's being displayed at the gallery and below I have posted one of the invites where it explains a little bit of background on the work my brother is exhibiting. 
Click invite to enlarge
My trip to the fabric shop had me parading about in my old leather Topshop trousers, Kurt Geiger boots, cropped grey Zara jumper, H&M white t-shirt and my tartan biker jacket. The outfit offered an array of various textures much to my enjoyment but I won't lie I'm glad I'm now back home in the warm and dry. 
Screen shot 2011-07-05 at 12.00.35

0 comments:

Post a Comment