Sunday 2 October 2011

Street smart.

style

So I've wanted leather shorts for ages but I am quite precise about the style I want them in, will definitely have to pay a little extra for the right pair. Miranda Kerr in her leather shorts look so cool and she shows that the you don't have to over do it, the simplest of additions make the outfit just right.
Other images I have come across via my tumblr inspire me in all manner of ways. Pairing big and baggy with...well big and baggy, hiding your frame may not be sexy but you look darn cool. Especially with striped purple trousers. One thing I believe in is dressing for yourself and not for other people, who cares what they think.
Alongside these looks, I picked out Rachel Zoe making me green with envy, perfectly pink Prada fur stoles, Alexa being Alexa; not allowing me to forget why I love her, and a street style image sharing some of my current desires, collar necklaces, black strapped platforms, big cat eye sunglasses, simple elegant jewellery and perfect t-shirts. Black is never wrong.
Screen shot 2011-07-05 at 12.00.35

0 comments:

Post a Comment