Friday 25 November 2011

Time Capsule

Navy Buttoned Dress - Hobbs, Snakeskin Bow Heels - Kurt Geiger, Black Dress - Topshop, Black Bow Heels - Kurt Geiger, White Fur Collared Dress - ASOS, Patent Nude Mary-Janes - Office
It's always so disappointing to when on the look out for clothes yet can't find anything fulfilling your needs. I have been feeling very let down as of late, with some favourable shops of mine letting themselves down. I am still trying to work out whether my tastes have changed or these shops have actually lost their way. This despondency has led me back to admiring classic shapes and styles present between 1920-1960. Styles that would compliment ladies bodies whilst remaining elegant, stylish and chic. I have pieced together a few pieces I have managed to uncover; hidden like diamonds in the dirt, that are reminiscent of the Fifties/Sixties to go alongside these charming pairs of shoes. 
Don't be mistaken, I wouldn't be anywhere without a simple tee, slim jeans and boots but to truly feel glamorous and as if I've made the effort, this is where I look for inspiration when it comes to dressing up for an evening out. 
Screen shot 2011-07-05 at 12.00.35

0 comments:

Post a Comment