Wednesday 23 November 2011

Wardrobe Checklist

Polyvore's site tells me that I've had an account for about two years now but I've never really utilised it properly. I came across an outfit post via tumblr during the week which ended up directing me, eventually, over to a girl's Polyvore to find an endless array of beautifully pieced together ensembles. I was like a dog on the hunt, tracking down other members who created similar 'sets' which left me full to the brim with inspiration. I've now collated a list of staples that are missing from wardrobe with thanks to those guys over at Polyvore who have taken the time to create these simple masterpieces. 
Below you will find a hand picked variety of 'sets' I have liked on the site:
via Dead Fleurette

via Aubrey Page
via Heart In A Cage
via Sixties Remake
via Heart In A Cage
via Heart In A Cage
Screen shot 2011-07-05 at 12.00.35

0 comments:

Post a Comment