Tuesday 5 July 2011

Life in the fast lane

101_2524
So, it's been a while since I posted last but I have been caught up in a whirlwind of busy bodying around. My boyfriend moved house last week and their internet is yet to be set up so whilst I have been over there, I haven't been able to blog and then on Thursday until Sunday we were away at the Hop Farm Festival which was amazing. I had a super duper time with my boyfriend and his sister and saw lots of great music. 
I survived the weekend washing with wet wipes, eating 'just add water' pasta from a pot and burning my forehead to the point it got a teeny bit swollen. 
It was scorching hot so I kept my hair up, out of my face the whole time, living in shorts, vests and dresses. 

101_2540

My feet did too much rubbing on the Thursday from my 'Marc Bolan' boots, as my boyfriend calls them, which resulted in having a limp for the rest of the weekend. I ended up living in my old converse and the same red socks wishing with every step,  that I had thrown a pair of flip flops in my bag when packing. 

101_2637

I went crazy with friendship bracelet making during the week leading up to the festival, after following the Honestly...WTF tutorial as I wanted to add some colour to my wrists without paying ridiculous prices . It is also an excellent way to leave you with a gentle feeling of self gratification. 

101_2636

I also found myself constantly eyeing up other people's outfits and getting lots of ideas to work with. I fell in love with these boots as well as the rest of the outfit as my eyes slowly followed upwards in admiration as I sat on the floor melting in the sunshine. It was just perfect from the rings on her fingers to the hair on her head. 

101_2608
Her suede vest left me drooling and pinning for one of my own, sadly it looked vintage so I will just have to continue searching far and wide for something similar.
101_2609
Screen shot 2011-07-05 at 12.00.35

0 comments:

Post a Comment