Saturday 23 July 2011

Little oysters? Little oysters?

...but answer there came none and this was scarcely all because they'd been eaten...
 EVERY ONE.

oyster

Today we headed down to Whitstable on the train for the Oyster Festival and enjoyed fruits de mer, not so sunny weather, live music & parades all with the family. I got too caught up in having a good time/playing around with my video camera that I didn't get any snaps beside this outfit photo on the way back to the train station where my father pointed out that I seem to be wearing my denim shorts in all my outfits lately so it must be quite monotonous to look on here at my photos so I apologise and plan on locking my shorts away for a good week or so. 
Today I wore my felt camel fedora, black t-shirt, black waistcoat, my infamous denim shorts along with Kurt Geiger boots. 
My boyfriend and father decided when walking back to the station that it would be amusing if when I changed from my boots to my ballet pumps that they would run off with one of each shoe leaving me chasing after them in a Hunchback of Notre Dame manner, rocking from side to side. 
Screen shot 2011-07-05 at 12.00.35

0 comments:

Post a Comment