Sunday 24 July 2011

Red sky at night.

Decided to take up the offer of visiting Whitstable again today with all the family where I visited a castle, made crocodiles out of sand with little Joshua, seared in the sunshine, slipped over onto my behind whilst off on a walk by myself, saw the most beautiful setting sun and arrived home to find I had won a watch in a competition.
outfitwhits
I was in a rush to leave this morning when I grabbed this outfit photo so it is very blurry and poor quality but today I wore a H&M see-through black shirt, Topshop leopard print shorts with black knee high socks and an old pair of black brogues. 
-
I also discovered Instagram on my iphone and got some beautiful snaps for the blog. 
whitstable
Find me on Instagram: pickletreat
Nervous about my interview tomorrow but I hope my good luck from today rolls over to tomorrow. Fingers crossed.
Screen shot 2011-07-05 at 12.00.35

0 comments:

Post a Comment