Sunday 10 July 2011

'Sandals we'd never dream of wearing'

clarkssandals
Kestrel Soar sandals £45 from Clarks
My mum pointed these cute sandals out to me yesterday and told me how when she was younger this type of sandal was seen as only suitable for elderly ladies but now we both like them and I wish I could afford to invest in a pair for my holiday wardrobe. 
Clarks to me means school shoes and unfashionable comfort shoes but they seem to be having a slow turn around, first with their amazing desert boots and now with their sandals. I even read yesterday that they have collaborated with the label, 'American Retro'. 
After scouring the website I came across another pair of sandals which I have been eyeing up for summer too. When it comes to sandals I tend to lean towards simple leather ones as oppose to colourful, decorated ones. 
Last year my gladiator sandals finally saw their last outing when their soles fell off but although I may have shed a small tear, as it fell from my face I realised, they had lasted four years so I let them free. 
I love my gladiators but they have now left me sandal-less which isn't so good for the summer.
Screen shot 2011-07-10 at 08.40.08
'Tibetan Art' sandals £49.99 from Clarks
Screen shot 2011-07-05 at 12.00.35

0 comments:

Post a Comment