Sunday 10 July 2011

Erin.

I am an avid blog follower so I'm always coming across new photoshoots and images that make you wish you were somewhere else, had new items in your wardrobe and had a life as romantic as the story being pictured. I don't want to repeat every other blog out there though by filling my posts with these shoots, not that I have anything against this however, I just don't want any followers to bypass my blog because they've seen the content elsewhere.
This however is where I go back on everything I've just said and post a photoshoot, for these few images that I have selected, I am going to let my previous words take a break. I have been so drawn in by these images that I wanted to share them.
 I know, no matter how many blogs I look at that have posted this editorial, I can't get enough. 

erin
Images via Knight cat

Screen shot 2011-07-05 at 12.00.35

0 comments:

Post a Comment