Saturday 16 July 2011

Sweet emotion.

I enjoy going out, swaying to the sound of music but sometimes I love just staying in.
During the week I sorted out the spare room so it was able to do what it says on the tin and be spare. My brother moved out a good few years ago now and I have lived in selfish limbo owning two rooms and finally this week I gave in and surprised my mother by sorting it all out and now it is just a delight. I have found myself spending sometime in there since because it is wonderful to be able to go somewhere and sit with yourself. 
This evening I have been doing just that (hence the onslaught of posts) and dressing up, trying on items from my wardrobe and dancing around the room to the sounds of Aerosmith, Canned Heat, Dusty Springfield and The Doors among others. I have done this ever since I can remember and despite turning twenty-two this year, I don't think it will ever stop. 

All that glitters...
My boyfriend has treated me a lot this week and one such item he treated me to was this Fred Perry Hawaiian shirt. I have wanted one for a while now and I think the yearning for one originally came from seeing this shirt if I remember correctly. However it was very expensive when I saw it originally but we saw it in the sale on a recent shopping trip and he refused to put it down until he had paid for it as much as I said no because of it's price and even after I had walked out of the shop. I love it so much, it is the most perfect Hawaiian shirt, ready for my holiday.
Excuse the creases.
Screen shot 2011-07-05 at 12.00.35

0 comments:

Post a Comment