Thursday 29 September 2011

All you need for a movie is a gun and a girl.

The best part about Topshop is their Topshop Boutique designs, offering classic staple items with more of a premium quality to other products they have to purchase.
I can honestly say there isn't anything that I don't like about these designs and after giving them the once over this morning, as I perused the website, I was drawn to a shrunken navy t-shirt. This t-shirt immediately placed me in a Sixties French New Wave film, something which would appear on the likes of Seberg, Hardy, Karina or Birkin.
With this vision I continued to search for a small capsule wardrobe that could time travel me back into a Godard film and place me on the arm of Jean-Paul Belmondo himself. 
godard
Everything via Topshop apart from Navy Dress via Jaeger
Breton stripes, cigarette trousers with A line skirts this French Sixties style has pretty petite girls with pixie hair cuts and shoulder length bobs who not only have a look of cute simplicity in dainty skirts and dresses but also dressed with a delicate elegance in the clothes of a fresh-faced tomboy.
Screen shot 2011-07-05 at 12.00.35

0 comments:

Post a Comment