Wednesday 21 September 2011

Graduate wasteland.

Constantly searching for jobs and being without money appears to have refined my desire for things. I find myself wanting more unusual and not so safe items of clothing, shoes .etc. that would also last me forever from the more costly end of high street. 
From following The Man Repeller blog it has also encouraged me to start thinking further out of the box with regards to items and the way they are put together. 
Anthropologie is a shop I have adored for quite sometime now and their sales like other more expensive shops are crazily wonderful. These four items below have me all in a tizz, they are most desirable, encouraging me to continue on that graduate search for a job, up that hill called life, instead of leaving me in this deserted, lonely wasteland. 
anthro
Sleepwear that would leave me feeling like Wee Willie Winkie, a dress that has the shape similar to those in Proenza Schouler's SS'11 collection, african inspired sandals and a woodstock worthy smock. Screen shot 2011-07-05 at 12.00.35

0 comments:

Post a Comment