Tuesday 20 September 2011

I Do.

Sunday also brought with it the marriage between my best friend's mother and her fiance. 
I had been invited with my other best friend along to the evening reception to celebrate, where we danced the night away to Northern Soul and had many laughs. It was a beautiful setting and everybody was in such high spirits. 
I had trouble deciding what to wear but finally settled on my one shouldered slinky khaki Topshop jumpsuit with my chunky metallic necklace and straightened my hair. I go so long without straightening it that I forget how long it is sometimes. There should be more photos to come, taken at the wedding by friends but for now I have just this single outfit photo I took before I left to show.  
Screen shot 2011-07-05 at 12.00.35

0 comments:

Post a Comment