Tuesday 20 September 2011

Welcome back!

Okay so admittedly I have been back from holiday for just over a week now and I am yet to post some posts. So a bit of a catch up is in order and photos from my holiday is where I'll start as it is the reason why I left you all to begin with. The holiday it's self was great, full of exploring which left me bruised, scratched, aching and tired. My boyfriend and I went hiking, climbing, crabbing, snorkelling, visiting hilltop villages, castles, waterfalls and a hella lot of swimming in between reading, eating delicious food and catching tans. I have put together some of my photos below to get a taste of my holiday and my outfits more importantly. The holiday seemed to go really slowly which was great but now I am back, it's nice to be home. 
holiday1
holiday2
holiday3
Screen shot 2011-07-05 at 12.00.35

0 comments:

Post a Comment