Tuesday 10 January 2012

Delicate hands.

Click to enlarge - Images via The Man Repeller, 77p7zy, Wishbones and Wanderlust
I've never been one for jewellery but with beautiful photos like these floating all over the internet these days and after receiving some lovely items for Christmas I have been scouring all over for simple delicate pieces like those pictured above for a cheaper, more reasonable price. Not all of us can afford the delectable pieces that party on the arms of The Man Repeller for example. 
I've found Etsy is great for this type of thing and it's even more special knowing that they are handmade. Even more so, after ordering a bracelet for a Christmas gift, I discovered a lot of the products are often made after your order, so it is in theory made especially for you.

Here are a few etsy shops I recommend: Lotus Stone, Colby June, Diament Designs & Unique Stacking Rings
Screen shot 2011-07-05 at 12.00.35

0 comments:

Post a Comment