Tuesday 10 January 2012

I Spy

The plight for shoes has continued with my desire for them more intense than ever. These studded black and neon yellow pair have been on my radar for quite some time now. With a resurgence of new stock, most importantly in my size, for a very enticing 29pounds leaving me with palpitations and in a fluster. Alongside those are these sweetheart gold pair (top left), which in fact I recently got my hands on in the black version previously mentioned here. The price for them has since decreased again in the sale and left me pining for this pretty pair. I don't think it possible that a shoe could make you feel anymore a girl than these. Then comes the silver pair, with a penchant for multiple straps and Alexa's recent appearance on Jimmy Fallon, I am left lusting after these, which are also may I add, on sale. 
With the talk of shoes checked off I move on to the remainder of items left on my list.
A delightful French vintage painted tray, a beautiful snakeskin bag in the sale, a Sofia Coppola Vogue print, Agatha Christie's Murder on the Orient Express and finally the perfect collarless coat. So perfect it brought a lump of sadness to my throat when I discovered it in the sale rail without a tag on a recent shopping trip. I then went on to learn after enquiry that it had been misplaced and was in fact full price for £125 in Topshop. 
Screen shot 2011-07-05 at 12.00.35

0 comments:

Post a Comment