Saturday 18 June 2011

Celebrations and helium inhalations.

Last night saw the celebration of my brother's best friend's birthday.
The celebration in question was a meal which I took as the perfect opportunity to experiment with my new ardor for colour.
I dug deep into my wardrobe, through all my clothes, waiting at any moment to feel a slight chill run across my skin, rattle my bones and find myself alone next to a lamp post in Narnia.
I discovered an old Topshop bandage skirt in a vibrant orange which I had never previously worn. Ruminating over the skirt for a couple of minutes I decided to dress it down a bit with a plain white American Apparel tee inspired by Raf Simons SS11 collection for Jil Sander, adding a simple turquoise beaded necklace, a touch of Topshop's Brighton Rock lipstick and my classic black pointed heel.
With boyfriend in tow, we headed off to make merry!
Screen shot 2011-07-05 at 12.00.35

0 comments:

Post a Comment