Thursday 16 June 2011

Out on the road today I saw a Deadhead sticker on a Cadillac.

Excited.
I've never been to a music festival before where it's been over a few days with camping so this will be a new experience for me. I am not very high maintenance so I think I will be quite suited for this malarky!

I have seen The Eagles before and they are definitely rated in my top three of live acts so I am very much looking forward to seeing them again. My boyfriend is a huge Smiths fan, as well as Velvet Underground so I know he is much more excited about the Saturday. 
As long as we have food and a camera I know I'll be more than happy, soaking in the atmosphere, ears leaking with the sound of drums beating and guitars gently weeping.

The biggest question I have to ask myself though, what will I take to wear?

Fringing, denim, studs? 
Wellies if there's mud?
Short Sleeves, straps or none? 
Chic, boho or just plain fun?
Something new or just some tat?
One thing's for sure, I'd quite like a hat!

festivalstyle
Images via weheartit, google images

Screen shot 2011-07-05 at 12.00.35

0 comments:

Post a Comment