Saturday 9 July 2011

Etsy Finds

I adore Etsy.
I can't say I really live in the perfect place to find vintage one off pieces at a local market or at a charity shop so Etsy is the next best thing. Maybe even better as I get to find vintage one off pieces all over the world and get them ordered to my front door.
I am always following trends from the catwalk but I'm also drawn to working individual pieces into my wardrobe to make it more unique and so I feel like less of a clone when walking down the street.
At first I really found it hard to find anything on this website and for ages didn't see what the attraction was for many people but after creating an account and understanding the benefits of favourited items and shops, I was hooked.
Below is a small collection of some recent items I have favourited.
To look at more and visit the shops for the items below visit my favourites here:
etsyfinds copy
Images via Etsy
My mum and I have started making bracelets recently and this week we have been toying with the idea of opening up our own Etsy shop so keep a look out.
P.S. I finally got round to dying my hair ombre, following LLYMLRS' instructions and I love how it has turned out, it fades in so naturally and I didn't have the anxiety that comes with a hairdresser doing it. Cheap and leaves me feeling oh so cheerful!
Screen shot 2011-07-05 at 12.00.35

0 comments:

Post a Comment