Tuesday 12 July 2011

Back to the Future.

Images all via style.com 
(1. Vena Cava/2. Miu Miu/3. Chanel/4. Giambattista Valli/5. Stella McCartney/6. Stella McCartney/7. The Row/8. Stella McCartney/9. Chanel/10. Halston/11. Valentino/12. The Row)
It's started filling magazines, sneakily appearing in the shops and now slowly but surely seeping into my mind, Autumn/Winter! Eek but it's only July I hear you cry yet I still found myself on style.com this evening looking through all the collections collecting the outfits I admired the most, after putting them together on photoshop I started to see some patterns, particularly in the colour palette region.
(I apologise about the quality and because of this I decided to upload this picture via blogger rather than uploading it to flickr first so you can just click on the image to get a closer look at the details.)
Screen shot 2011-07-05 at 12.00.35

0 comments:

Post a Comment