Tuesday, 25 October 2011

Artefact of the moment: Kim Noorda

So I use my tumblr to help inspire me, as well in a way, as a sort of a filing system where I can store images and information for future reference. 
However, I often find myself falling head over heels for photos but struggle to find a fitting post to showcase them in, on my blog. I, therefore, have made the executive decision to start up this daily little number where I might choose to post a photograph, a person, a piece of writing or poetry, maybe a piece of music, a single article of clothing and so on, for all the times I find awesome things that are stuck without a home.

Therefore I would like to introduce you all to my first 'artefact', the model, Kim Noorda.
I like that natural, innocent face of hers, her ability to rock a stellar bob without looking like a fool (refer to previous post), the simple unpolished look of her editorials and those starry eyed sunglasses.
Kim Noorda
Images via lavelaundry & Viktor Vauthier 
Screen shot 2011-07-05 at 12.00.35

0 comments:

Post a Comment